For your business to be successful, you’ve got to control your costs and manage your cash flow. When problems arise, we can assist you in getting your business back on track.
We can work with you to identify the sources of cash flow difficulties and formulate a recovery plan. We will assist you with the implementation of the plan from cost reduction through negotiation with banks, creditors and employees.
We act quickly to enhance the business’s chance of survival and where a business cannot be saved we can advise you of your responsibilities and assist in winding up the company’s affairs in an orderly fashion.
Many owners and their businesses are hampered by trying to service debt associated with unsuccessful expansion plans, site acquisitions or investments unrelated to the business.
We assist owners with the presentation of plans to their banks to separate the un-performing assets and related debt from the business and we address how to deal with the debt burden.
We also carry out independent reviews of such cases on behalf of banks and make recommendations on how the debt can be restructured.
We also act as liquidators to solvent or insolvent companies.
Our Track Record
We have summarised some of the cases we have worked on below and we would be happy to discuss how we can help you.
- Independent reviews of supermarkets and convenience stores and implementation of debt restructuring
- Restructuring of retail group by shareholders using the examinership process
- Restructuring of property portfolios through debt restructuring and asset sales
- Independent review of retail chain and associated property partnership
- Formulation of restructuring plan for engineering company and owner’s property portfolio
- Business reviews of private and member owned golf clubs
- Sale of underperforming pharmacy to large group
- Acting as liquidator to private companies