Whether it is an opportunity or a problem we can help you.
- Planning for growth
- Business structuring
- Project management
- Ongoing management support
We assist you in identifying what you want from your business and in putting a plan in place to achieve your objectives. With our financial expertise, we can help you to appraise how each element of the business is performing and to determine how improvements can be made.
We also provide ongoing support to help you maintain a focus on implementing your plan.
- Acquisition strategy & implementation
- Appraisal of assets
- Planning to sell or transfer your business
- Family succession
- Estate & taxation planning
- Sale to management
We work with a number of dynamic entrepreneurs, assisting them them with the appraisal of opportunities and providing advice on structuring transactions such as acquisitions or fundraising.
Once an owner has built up a successful business and asset portfolio, then come the challenges of planning to realise the value of the business through a sale, transferring the business to family or managing other assets.
We assist owners in addressing these challenges. We can help the owner to plan for what best suits their circumstances, be it a sale or transfer.
We also assist owners on how best to use profits from their business, whether to reinvest or to extract income to acquire personal assets or build up a pension.
Our track record
We have summarised some of the cases we have worked on below and we would be happy to discuss how we can help you.
- Advising a family business on debt restructuring, internal performance appraisal and acquisitions
- Management buyout of a distribution company
- Implementation of new management structure for family owned manufacturing business
- Restructuring of consulting business and share ownership scheme for senior management
- Implementation of succession plan for family businesses